|Writer's Guidelines for SuccessNet
We want to hear from you! SuccessNet Online needs your input. SuccessNet is truly YOUR newsletter. We ask you to consider the following tips when preparing your submission for SuccessNet:
- Writing style should be clear and concise. Keep your sentences shot and give us details.
- Be specific.
- Use the inverted pyramid format, withyour information leading us to the point, rather than giving all the details up front.
- Use dialog in your submission: John said, "BNI made a huge difference in my business."
- Be sure to include your name, chapter name and business name. When applicable, list your web address and we'll insert a hyperlink to direct readers to your website.
- If appropriate, give us dollar values for your chapter brags and testimonials.
- We would like digital photos of your chapter or regional events! As you can see from this first issue, we are able to have more local-flavor articles and reviews. With your photos, include a brief description of the event, who's in the photo, and the name and city of your chapter.
- The types of submissions we are seeking are for Chapter Brags, Memory Hooks, BNI Happenings (your regional news), any other special announcements, success stories or things your chapter has tried that have been successful.
- Please send your submissions to email@example.com.
BNI "The" Business Referral Organization